Sunday, December 12, 2010

For all of you who have been on the Christmas mailing list, I finished this years last night. It was the first time for me at the keyboard writing it. Only one error that I found after printing 2/3 of them (Well that I could find) probably a few more errors but oh well.
My task in years past was to read the proof and maybe add something, or clarify then helped with the folding stamping etc. I think it came out okay though.
Last week during the worst of the rains Zac, Billy and I went out at 3:30 almost dark and got our Christmas tree. They were aghast that I had considered not even having one.
Usually we have a ton of cards and letters by now, I have six hanging on the kitchen door.. I have a feeling that a lot of the people have either not sent them this year or eliminated us (me) from their lists. A depressing thought. A difficult time as I'm wrapping all the gifts that Pam had already purchased or made for Axel and the family members, I did find a list of possible items to dig out of boxes for the boys from their childhood like we did last year. So many things that Pam loved to do and me too, but now it is all up to me and sometimes I just don't feel up to it. The Christmas letter was a big hurdle and I'm glad I was able to finish it. Jesus I'm starting to sound like that donkey in Winnie the Pooh.
Work has been Okay we just started a big project which will be a real showpiece when completed. I have sold more engines this year than ever before so that has been good (Oregon Dealer for Beta Marine diesels for sailboats) I've been doing that for nine years now. Oregon Marine Industries is the name of my business, how I got that was interesting, I was upset about something I forget what, but I said to myself Oh am I pissed. Somewhere in the synapses it clicked Oregon Marine Industries...go figure. The upset was gone and I was on my way.
Take care for now

No comments:

Post a Comment