Monday, March 22, 2010


Jack had a ball running and digging in the sand at Cannon Beach last weekend. As much as he enjoyed running though, he still begged for a ride in Dad's arms as he got tired. 
As you can see from these photos, the camellias and magnolias have been beautiful this year. Do I appreciate everything more, or is it that I have the time, now that I am not working, to notice more? This has been such a glorious transition into spring,and it's only just begun! For the past 3 days, i have spent as much time as I can working in our gardens. I am delighted.

On Wednesday, I am scheduled for another chemo session, and then the following week will be my last. I am looking forward to be done with this phase.

Hope you are enjoying the beginning of spring.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute puppy!!! I have fallen behind in reading your blog, but I'm glad you are nearing the end of your treatments. I hope your little Jack is giving you enough to laugh about to make it a little bit better.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete