Friday, April 2, 2010

Wednesday was my last session of chemo. I am glad to be done with getting stuck by needles for a while, hopefully a long while. The next step is to see the results of the CT scan set for April 9. I am ready to switch gears and concentrate on cleansing myself of the chemo, gaining weight, and building energy. My yoga practice, the teachers, and many friends, have been a life saver. Most days I start with a yoga session followed by a visit with friends, sometimes a walk. Yesterday, I joined Leslie and her retired colleagues on a walk in Oregon City. The pictures show the Willamette Falls and a florific neighborhood street.








Some of you have mentioned frustration with not being able to leave comments on this site. Not understanding it myself, I am of no help, but if you want to email me directly, I would love to hear from you: psenders@comcast.net.


Jack continues to amuse us and warm our hearts. Ben just said that he hadn't laughed so much in a long time. I would agree. His latest trick, which he taught himself, is to jump up onto a low stool in the kitchen, look perky and darling, and expect to be rewarded with a treat. Who is training whom?

Hope you all are finding joy in daily experiences.
Take care....Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment