Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Good news! We met with the oncologist this afternoon to review the results of the CT scan from Friday. The scan was clear, no evidence of cancer. He doesn't want to see me again for three months, which sounds like a long time to me. At that time, more CT scans and blood work will be done. Hopefully by then I will have gained a few pounds. The doctor would like to see a couple pounds a month. I'm starting now at 99#, so in three months, maybe I will rock the scale at 105# or more. I'm going to continue to concentrate on eating and resting, along with yoga, walking, knitting, reading, visiting, and gardening. Thanks to each of you who have been sending positive energy and prayers my way.

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WILL CONTINUE TO THINK OF YOU EACH DAY AND SEND ONLY GOOD ENERGY FOR A CONTINUED RECOVERY.

    SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and wishing you lots of spring joy. We'll be pulling for you to rock the scales somewhere in the three digit range.

    Enjoy your adorable puppy.

    Best wishes to you. Mary M

    ReplyDelete