Friday, June 4, 2010

I arrived in Portland after midnight Tuesday night. Wednesday I recouped, went to a couple appointments I had had to reschedule, and started laundry and packing for this weekend. Ben and I are now in Pacific City using the internet connection of a little espresso bar. I had been dreaming of the flaky biscuits at the Grateful Bread bakery restaurant ever since we had decided to come here. my expectations were well met this morning. Yum.
I had forgotten to take my camera cable to Manzanillo so couldn't post photos when I was there. Here are a few pictures from my trip. I haven't figured out how to place photos and text where I want to on the blog. The first is my first view of the ocean from Phyllis' deck. The next is the view from my loft room.


This is the beach club in Santiago.

Some pretty flowers on the terrace at la Recif in the condo village of Vida del Mar.

The next several shots are a sampling of the beautiful flowers on Vida.




The gardener brought Phyllis a coconut to drink each morning.

Phyllis and I had lunch at the beach club.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I can almost feel the ocean breeze. Good thoughts to you. Mary M

    ReplyDelete