Sunday, June 27, 2010

I thought you might enjoy seeing a few pictures from our garden. This yellow rose is my favorite, Graham Thomas of the Austin roses.


Isn't this a pretty and unusual bloom, an abutulon in a pot on our patio.


A view of the patio looking across a corner of the yard. The large frond plant is a tetrapanex.

Yesterday I went to the World Beat festival in Salem to dance with my team, the Wild Rose Garland dancers. I think it was one of our best performances. Thank goodness this year the weather was not too hot. Today, my body demanded rest and I spent a lot of it in bed. By late afternoon/evening, I decided to move outside and perked up weeding slowly in the flower beds. Ben made a great BBQ, after which we strolled through the neighborhood with Jack. After a hot day, we enjoyed the cool evening breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment