Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday, in Manzanillo
It is 85 with mild humidity and a brisk breeze, wonderful. I continue to spend most of my time preparing and eating meals. Phyllis is amazed at the quantities I consume. I am enjoying all the tastes, smells, and textures. Each day we have fresh avocados, mangos, coconut milk in the coconut shell. I have made guacamole, curry chicken salad with mango, potato and green bean salad, fresh cucmbers, chicken in fresh tortillas, and tres leches cake. Yesterday we went shopping and although I had no intent to buy anything, I managed to find several interesting items. Today we strolled the beach nearby looking for interesting shells and soaking up the warm sun. Soon I will join Phyllis at la Recif and sunbathe a while before our massages. A short nap will follow the massage, and then we plan to shower and go out for a lobster dinner. Tonight we will meditate on the beach under the full moon. Tomorrow will be our last full day here so I don't plan to take the time to blog again until I return to Portland, returning late Tuesday night. Then I will be able to upload some photos of this beautiful place.
Hasta la vista
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment