Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pam, is pleased that she feels as perky as she does the day after such a major surgery, the pain is manageable.
She is Much more alert now that the ansthetic has worn off. Forgive my spelling! if I make errors.
Lots of flowers and good wishes have arrived, thank you all.
I must remind folks that visitors are limited to just immediate family,( that is myself, David, Billy, Zac and Betty, even if it is just to deliver flowers. We are washing throughly before entering her room. These precautions have been established by Providence to protect their patients from outside infections, mainly H1N1 so please respect this rule.
I know a lot of you are anxious to see her. The opportunity will come after she is home for a while.
Not to hammer away at this but if you have any kind of sniffle, cough or any sign of not feeling 100% well, please refrain from coming into our home to visit. It will put me in a position of not allowing you to enter. I expect you to police yourself, no exceptions...
I want Pam to have every opportunity for a fast recovery as I know you all do.
We have pump hand sanitizers to wash with as you come in at the front door, please remember to use it.

Moving on: Pam was up out of bed and on her feet this morning for a sponge bath, I'm here posting this, Betty (Mom) will be coming by around 2:30 today to she her for the first time since before surgery.
Things look really good for a fast recovery.
Thank you all Ben

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ben, for posting this. It is sooooo nice to know she is doing so well.
    And thank you for caring so specially for her! Love you ~~~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben,
    Please give Pam a huge hug from me, today, and tell her that I love her so very much! I'll see her as soon as I can!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox ~~
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete