Thursday, September 9, 2010

Frankly not feeling so good

Tuesday, Wed, and now today, I have been overwhelmed with exhaustion. I have had to cancel appointments, and today I decided to cancel my trip to California. How disappointing. I have no appetite, which is not good for a 91# adult. I am falling asleep as I write so this will be brief.
Gratitudes:
Yesterday for,
- a visit from my friend Leslie who came with raspberries and jam;
- my friend and contractor Wally who has been here making more of the house beautiful;
- Mom who brought me hugs and maps to plan our CO trip.
Today for,
- always my husband for caring and taking care of me;
- my friends for being so understanding;
- my medical team for their compassionate care.
The new blue gray hall and the rust colored bathroom are a huge improvement and make me smile.
Take care, take good care everyone.
Pamela

1 comment:

  1. Will see you soon sweetie - rest and get stronger - that is the plan for now.

    ReplyDelete