Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Wednesday already. Tuesday was grey and wet. We spent a long while in town at the Stimulus internet cafe, where we are again today. Today I feel shadows and the suggestion of sunshine and blue sky emerging. We will stroll the sand to the cape when we tire of our internet connecting. I have been working on photo albums, starting prep at the beach house then coming here to connect and upload photos to Shutterfly. You know how I can obsess about things and this is a good example. I do so want to put together a variety of photo books from all the experiences I have had this year.

Last night Zac arrived from Portland, and tonight Kathy, Tom, and Mick will arrive. The house will change from slow and quiet to a bit of friendly, family noise, I expect. Not to sound judgmental, few talkers can top my sister Kathy and brother Mick. The house will be abuzz with talk and laughter.

Gratitudes
Yesterday I would have said, I am grateful for:
- a healthy appetite and good cooking;
- Ben's patience and ability to just be still with me;
- the love of our puppy Jack.
Today, I am grateful for:
- the sun trying to shine;
- my body trying to hold me up;
- the taste of a good latte and cinnamon roll.

Here is a picture of health. Our dear friend Gordon looks at least 10 years younger and strong now that he enjoys a new liver. Isn't he cute. The other handsome one is my Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment