Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Tuesday already. The past few days have not been the most pleasant. My body definitely knows somethings up. The chemo infusion on Friday went reasonably well after an initial leakage in the first try that left my right arm burning for a few days. The oral medication I started Friday night followed by a steroid application left me very rattled and unhappy. By Sunday, I was not a happy camper. I soon found great relief however in stopping the steroid and taking Lorazepam for anxiety and nausea. I now have been able to sleep better and be at rest during the day. Yesterday Kellie and Leslie and Mom came for visits. Today I was delighted by a long visit from niece Kara from Tennessee and son Billy. We may join Kara and family for a couple days in Tierra del Mar next week. Tonight Ben and I met a few high school friends at Jopa for a fine meal a gathering. I am happy to be back home now in jammies getting ready for a few rows of knitting and maybe a funny show before bed. Tomorrow I hope to be back in the yoga studio for Lani's class and friends. Leslie and I plan to get apricots at the market to make some apricot preserves she is famous for. I am gradually unpacking books and projects for my meditation/creation room. It's lovely. In spurts of light energy, I go outside to pluck a few weeds and deadhead flowers. In all, it's quite lovely.
Tonight my love energy goes to David and Pia and baby B who are hanging on to the pregnancy in hospital in Denver. Please send all your love and prayers for their care. Thanks.
Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment