Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sorry about the empty video frames. We couldn't figure out how to upload them onto my MacBook. Maybe later.

Here are some still shots of this suite at Ecola Creek Lodge. We are loving it.

 Jack continues to nap as I write and Ben snores on the futon nearby.











 Jack likes to lick our wet feet!




We have the corner suite looking out into this lovely garden with cascading pools into a koi pond and this sunny deck

. I love montbretia (crocosmia).

Today we rose leisurely and had time for breakfast and a yoga class in Tolovana. There, I learned of a yoga workshop happening August 28-29, $200, that I think I will return to take. I don't remember the name of the yoga instructor coming to lead the workshop, from London with a world class reputation, according to Christen the local instructor. She was wonderful herself, and the energy in the class this morning with just five of us was nurturing, which I needed. Info is posted on the local instructor's website: cannonbeachyogaarts.com. Anyone else interested? At this moment there is a studio available at the Ecola Creek Lodge that has two queens, $132 a night, no kitchen. We could look into something else or maybe someone has a house or connections for a house?

After yoga, Ben and I went to our favorite bakery-espresso joint, Waves of Grain. Later a short stroll to exercise Jack, then taco lunch at 'home.' Billy stopped by with a friend on their way to surf at Indian Beach. We look forward to sharing dinner with them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment